LATISEAL Waterproofing Admixture
LATISEAL is a latex-bases admixture which, when mixed with cement or cement/sand combination forms a non-toxic bonding agent, adhesive/repair mortar or waterproof barrier.
LATISEAL is carboxylated styrene butadiene co-polymer containing a non-staining anti-oxidant.
- Provides greatly improved adhesion.
- Renders can be applied in much thinner sections. Considerably reduces water vapour transmission. Provides a crack-free water resistant render.
- Increases compressive strength. Protects steel reinforcement. Reduces carbonation
- Increases flexibility. Reduces dusting.
|Specific Gravity at 25°C||
- For use as a sealer/waterproofer mix 2-2.5 parts cement with 1 part LATISEAL into creamy and workable slurry, then brush it into a clean, damp substrate. Dosage approximately 0.75litres/m².
- As a repair mortar, render or tiling adhesive simply use the LATISEAL in place of the gauging water. Proportions and mixing procedures are identical. Up to 10% water may be added to the mix to improve workability. Dosage approximately 1litre/m²/5m
LATISEAL is supplied in 25litre and 200litre containers.
LATISEAL can be stored in a cool, ventilated area for at least 12 months.
HEALTH & SAFETY
LATISEAL is hazard-free although consumption is not advised. As a standard precaution it is best kept away from children